This day teaches the core strategies for creating a graceful transition of consciousness at death. It will prepare you for your own passing and also how to support a companion who is nearing the end of their life and their passage across into the new dimension.
The approach will be relevant to anyone wanting to prepare for their own passing or to support someone else.
It is also for professional carers seeking a practical spiritual approach.
It will help people too who may want to integrate and heal their own past encounters with death.
In particular, it covers:
* Creating the atmosphere to calm and comfort those nearing end of life
* Preparing for your own passing
* The transfer of consciousness into the ‘clear light’ from this material world into the next
* The different pathways from different cultures
* The different pathways for different types of people
* Preparing your own pathway
* Preparing the pathway for a companion
* The Phowa technique of Tibetan Buddhism
* Different models of the afterlife
* Suicides and accidents
* Revisiting and healing past experiences
* Purgatory and Bardo
* Ghosts and Earthbound
* Angels and helpers.