[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”5_6″ layout=”5_6″ last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” hover_type=”none” link=”” border_position=”all” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”” animation_speed=”0.1″ animation_offset=”” class=”” id=”” min_height=””][fusion_text]
Geneva Autumn 2019
DIPLOMA IN PRACTICAL SPIRITUALITY AND WELLNESS
This page contains practical information for joining the course.
There are no formal academic entry requirements other than being 18 or older.
There is an application form, which requires you to give some life history and describe your motivation.
Our main concern is that learners demonstrate the potential to develop emotional literacy, a welcoming attitude to diversity and mature self-management.
If you want to apply to be on this course, please send us the following information:
(It is completely confidential and only intended to help us support you better.)
Let us have a few sentences in answer to the following questions
1. What do you hope to gain from this course?
2. What set you on the path of personal/spiritual development?
3. Who and what are your significant influences, teachers, books, events and experiences?
4. Having completed the course and gained accreditation how might you take this approach forward in your personal and work life?
5. Please describe any significant events in your physical and mental healthcare history. (We keep this information strictly confidential and need it only so that we can better support you.)
5. Are your home circumstances supportive to your doing this course? If they are challenging, please tell us.
6. We also need a recent CV including your date of birth.
Email this information, preferably as a Word document, to email@example.com
The fee for the course is 3000chf (Swiss francs) or EARLY BIRD 2600chf if paid by 30th June 2019.
Staggered payments are also available of 700chf for each of the five sessions.
Feena May, support tutor, will organise all payments with you.
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSESSMENT AND ACCREDITATION
Assessment is via a portfolio that contains reflective notes, a diary of insights and observations, and mini-essays.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY AND INTERNET
We ask all students to have access to the Internet as the portfolio is web-based and some small group sessions may happen via Skype.
TIMING AND STRUCTURE
Students are organised into small peer support groups, who meet several times during the course either in person or by conference call/Skype.
Students are also required to support their learning between modules with time spent: reading, doing spiritual practice, companioning others and reflective writing assignments.
Maison Internationale des Associations
Rue des Savoises 15, 1205 Genève Website
OFQUAL SPEC AND POLICIES
For the full Ofqual Spec and relevant policy documents including DTP, refunds and inclusivity please visit the Downloads and Policies page on the Spiritual Companions website.