SPIRITUAL HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
Six-part webinar of six 90-minute early evening sessions on Zoom
Sunday & Wednesday evenings – All at 6pm
NEW DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Course limited to 12 people
Spiritual health and happiness — is different from material health and happiness.
It is an inner experience of strength, optimism and peace, whatever your situation or circumstances.
This deep-rooted inner attitude then spreads out into your general wellbeing — physical and mental.
In this course, I will share with you the essence of the pioneering work we have been doing in the Spiritual Companions Trust and which is at the heart of our Diploma in Practical Spirituality and Wellness (a 400-hour qualification.)
This course is limited to twelve participants, which will allow time for full questions and answers.
These sessions take place on Sunday and Wednesday evenings.
All at the same time 6:00pm—7:30pm (London Time, BST.)
FULL – COURSE STARTING SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER – FULL
1. Sunday 22 November 2. Wednesday 25 November 3. Sunday 29 November
4. Wednesday 2 December 5. Sunday 6 December 6. Wednesday 9 December
FULL – COURSE STARTING SUNDAY 10 JANUARY – FULL
1. Sunday 10 January 2. Wednesday 13 January 3. Sunday 17 January
4. Wednesday 20 January 5. Sunday 24 January 6. Wednesday 27 January
Spiritual Health & Happiness
At the heart of all religions and spiritualities is a universal experience that delivers connection, compassion and profound wellbeing.
How to achieve this deep state of spiritual happiness was always known by the world’s few mystics. In this course the universality of their method is made clear, practical and accessible.
Based in pioneering research you will learn how anyone can achieve and maintain this experience. It is user-friendly, holistic, inclusive, person-centred, multi-faith, open-hearted and open-minded. It works for people of all faiths and none. It is also validated by contemporary medicine and psychology.
Following the course
• You will experience a better and deeper connection with the wonder, energy and love that permeate the universe.
• Your heart will be more open and warm.
• Your consciousness will be more awake and mindful — maybe wiser too.
• You will experience a new level of inner peace, integrity and contentment.
• You will develop a more grounded, centred and flexible attitude, with an improved mood of compassion and care that benefits everyone around you.
• You will still experience life’s ups and downs, but you will have greater resources to manage them with calm, confidence and strength.
The course will consist of talks and experiential guided exercises. Because of the group’s size there will always be space for clarifying discussion.
The exercises of the course include
• Identify the positive triggers, circumstances and gateways that most easily create your spiritual connection.
• Using simple mind-body strategies experience, sense and develop your spiritual connection.
• Clarify your own language and understanding.
• Amplify, anchor and embed your experience, appreciating how it supports physical and mental wellbeing.
• Practise compassionate and wise care towards yourself based in the ‘Inner Smile.’
• Step back into an attitude of mindful self-guidance and responsibility.
• Appreciate that your whole life is a spiritual journey in which every moment is an opportunity to grow and develop love and mindfulness.
• Be comfortable with unknowing.
• Clarify and commit to your highest ideals and ethics.
• Compassionately empathise with the realities of suffering.
• Practise silent whole-body listening with family, friends, colleagues and strangers.
• Be a stable and benevolent presence in challenging situations and circumstances.
All of the above integrated into your daily life.
Throughout each step of this process I will support you in finding your own best way of putting all this into practice. You can see the core resource for this course here: yourspiritualhealth.org
Join me now and sign up.
To participate in the course you will need a good broadband or 4g connection and be prepared to download and use Zoom. Your computer or laptop must also have a working camera and microphone. (For a stable broadband connection I strongly recommend that people connect their computer/tablet directly to their router using an ethernet cable. You may also need an adapter. Neither are expensive.)
NB To participate in this webinar your video and audio must be switched on.
Price: £90.00 for all six sessions
Attendance: Only sign up if you can attend all six sessions and can be on time.
Concessions: I am offering two concessionary places pf £15 to anyone whose sole source of income is universal benefit or state pension and who also has no personal savings. I do this on a trust basis.
Eventbrite is processing bookings so confirmation emails will come from Eventbrite.
IMPORTANT: To ensure you do not spam Eventbrite emails, put firstname.lastname@example.org in your email address book.
Any problems contact us: click here