Crossfields Institute Level 3 Diploma in Practical Spirituality and Wellness
Diploma in Practical Spirituality
Ofqual Register Qual No: 601/8673/2 Sector Subject Area: Health and Social Care
Online September 2022 – June 2023
The UK’s pioneering accredited vocational course
in spirituality and wellbeing
Clarify and develop your own approach to spirituality
and the practices that support your health and wellbeing
At the same time develop the skills of spiritual care and companionship
so that you can better support others
Professional Training in Holistic
An Adventure in Personal Transformation
Pioneering Vocational Qualification
More information about dates, application, etc to come. Watch this space.
All participants must have previously completed the Secrets of Spiritual Health & Happiness course, which will give you a substantial taste of the diploma course and its core concepts.
Attendance: the diploma course is interactive so students must attend the live sessions. Recordings will be made of essential teachings.
Person Centred Spiritual Practice
Explore and develop your own spiritual wellbeing practice. Learn how to facilitate a spiritual wellbeing practice for others.
Reflective Practice and Self-Awareness in the Context of Spiritual Development
Develop emotional intelligence, mindfulness and compassionate self-care skills
Science and Context
Understand and be able to discuss the history, culture and science of how spirituality and medicine are entwined.
Spiritual Care in Practice
Learn and put into action the skills of whole-body listening, compassionate care and spiritual companionship to others.
The qualification is Ofqual-regulated and awarded by Crossfields Institute.
You can view the full details specification of the course — click here
- Qualification on Ofqual Register
- Direct route to registration on UK Register of Spiritual Caregivers
- Block insurance available
- Value added to your CV
- Deep and practical skills for one-to-one and group work. Compassion and care in action
- # spirituality # health # mindfulness # wellbeing
- Further training and certification available: Meditation • Spirituality and Mental Health
- Develop and experience more connection, compassion and consciousness
- Have life-long practical strategies in your toolbox to support your health, wellbeing and relationships
- Study and share with like-minded souls
- Inclusive. Diverse. Visionary. Pioneering
- Compassion in action. Healing presence
- Honours the jewels in all traditions
- Person-centred: What works for you? What works for others?
- Welcomes diversity. Empowering and enabling
- Integrates mind-body-spirit
- Emotionally literate
- Grounded and practical
- Science of spirituality and health
- Experienced facilitators/tutors who walk their talk.
Assessment is done via an online portfolio system.
You will be asked to write short reflective pieces and mini-essays.
You must be able to attend all sessions; and also be available for three tutorial sessions and eight meetings in a small supportive ‘home group.’ (The timing of tthese dates will be arranged with you.)
If you do not already have one, you are expected to conduct a daily spiritual wellbeing practice, which is part of our first Unit of learning.
So much love and gratitude for the most phenomenal year. You have created something very powerful and I am in deep gratitude. To be part of a caring community of like minded and extremely supportive souls has been a joy and a gift.
Susannah Moore, primary school teacher
Big thank you. I feel I’ve really benefitted from the whole programme. It’s an initiative with real value and something truly ground-breaking.
Paul Smith, university lecturer
I have grown in so many ways! This course has opened my eyes to a world and universe I never realised was so big. The awareness I have with how I behave and respond to my friends, family and clients and their response in return is just fantastic.
Jo Creighton, holistic therapist